Chaplain Services Incorporated
Chaplain Services, Inc. is a nonprofit 501 (c) 3 Charitable organization dedicated to providing most needed services for the elderly and terminally ill in Crosby and Baytown Texas. As you may already, the social, emotional, physical, and spiritual needs of our elderly, terminally ill, and their families are enormous. But we are trying to do everything in our power to make life a little bit better for them.
The mission of Chaplain Services, Inc. is to provide the best service possible for our elderly, terminal ill, and community.
Type of Organization: 501 (c) 3
Foundation Status Classification: 509 (a) (1)
- To live out the Christian message through serving others
- To acknowledge that humans are spiritual, physical, and social beings so that we will not neglect the needs of the whole person
- To accept people where they are and allow God's love and salvation message to draw them into relationship with God.
- Help families cope with loss so that they may feel at peace with themselves and God
- Help elderly cope with aging so that they may feel at peace with themselves and God
- Help church leaders to understand grief issues so that they can become better ministers to grieving persons in their communities
If you have any questions please fill free to call :
281-328-1564 or call me direct: 281-458-1487.
Email address: email@example.com
Chaplain Services, Inc.
618 Magnolia Ave.
Houston, TX. 77532